Pencilmation: Egypt Pencilmation: Egypt

This felt just like a classic, the animating was superb aswell as keeping it like sketching style. It kept me interested and it lasted a good while which surprised me and I enjoyed it, I'll await the next installment!

MBR vs BlueSinner - 1 MBR vs BlueSinner - 1

The animation was fluid fast and looked just like a video game, I could keep going as I'm a retro fan but the main emphasis here is the amazing transition from the fight to the gripping backstory which is suddenly cut off as the canvas is about to be filled. A stone that will seemingly be forever be unturned (unless your motivated and believe in yourself).

Egorapture Egorapture

One again im astonnished that you made another movie so quick, and so well made. Even more so that you even got Egoraptor himself to do the voiceacting, along with his impeccible animating style, the missing piece finally unlocked. In this i am glad that you took my advice and got into professionalism, contacting ego to have him voice for you. This is only the first step. Everything is amazing here, if you were to make this into something over 5 minutes you would have my 5 stars.

Lips. Lips.

what the hell

seriously what the hell

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

i dont really get it at all

I like the style and cartooning (even the movements) all remind me of egoraptor, but theres way to much gross and gay things in this animation. Its just a nasty insipid movie and does not even have observations or any of the humor from sailormoon, the files description even says its a comedy-parody of sailormoon. Looking like metal gear awsome and pokeawesome is the only thing that saves this from sucking complete donkey balls with nut salt sprinkled onto top (only a little since it looks good at least. Gross and offensive 5/10)

Spazkid responds:

im sorry you found something with mainly girls gay and offensive.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

this was funny as hell

this only gets a 7 because im pist i dont have a phone. get money and put it on PSN

Bruce Willis Bruce Willis

this sucked poop covered monkey nuts!!

this had nothing to do with Bruce Willis (from RED) and was just really really random...

MichaelObeton responds: