Pencilmation: Egypt Pencilmation: Egypt

This felt just like a classic, the animating was superb aswell as keeping it like sketching style. It kept me interested and it lasted a good while which surprised me and I enjoyed it, I'll await the next installment!

MBR vs BlueSinner - 1 MBR vs BlueSinner - 1

The animation was fluid fast and looked just like a video game, I could keep going as I'm a retro fan but the main emphasis here is the amazing transition from the fight to the gripping backstory which is suddenly cut off as the canvas is about to be filled. A stone that will seemingly be forever be unturned (unless your motivated and believe in yourself).

Egorapture Egorapture

One again im astonnished that you made another movie so quick, and so well made. Even more so that you even got Egoraptor himself to do the voiceacting, along with his impeccible animating style, the missing piece finally unlocked. In this i am glad that you took my advice and got into professionalism, contacting ego to have him voice for you. This is only the first step. Everything is amazing here, if you were to make this into something over 5 minutes you would have my 5 stars.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I dont know what else too say im utterly blown away, its smoother than an NES game with the same graphics and is really intuitive. Along with boosting my medal score, this game also provided me with a solid river city randsome feel that keeps going. I'll keep playing! Is there going to be a sequel?

The Becoming The Becoming

this is close to the best thing i have seen on this artists portal other than a lifelike lion sketch, but i also relate to this but much more deeper. do you like icp?

BannBann responds:

Oh, thank you.
I just googled it. So, no. But I can see why you'd think so. XD

Character Design Character Design

very drawful and insighting, i like your use as background and colour layouts. nice original character

Tarot Card - Strength Tarot Card - Strength

This is freakin sweet, this looks like an oldschool fairy tale tarot, like from the beginning of Zelda: Wind Waker or the first Shrek movie. You have everything flawless, except for the reprisentation which I think could have been better and I reluctantly deduce score because of this, but, its slightly confusing as to whats being presented. If I first saw this and the author told me it was a tarot card, the first things that would pop up in my mind are the card for either some kind of conflict, or malice. Here, you can't really decipher what is strength, nor who the actual protagonist is in the illustration. It keeps the mind racing...to much.